AutoGear
  • Latest News
  • AutoGear TV
  • Sustainable Mobility
  • Motorsports
    • Circuits
    • Rally
    • Rally raid
    • WEC
  • English
    • Português
    • Italiano
    • Français
    • Español
    • English
    • Deutsch
    • 日本語
  • STANDINGS
No Result
View All Result
AutoGear
  • Latest News
  • AutoGear TV
  • Sustainable Mobility
  • Motorsports
    • Circuits
    • Rally
    • Rally raid
    • WEC
  • English
    • Português
    • Italiano
    • Français
    • Español
    • English
    • Deutsch
    • 日本語
  • STANDINGS
No Result
View All Result
AutoGear

The CEO of Ford warns about the strong Chinese competition in electric vehicles.

Publisher by Publisher
July 3, 2025
in Latest News
Reading Time: 2 mins read
0
Volkswagen, Audi e Porsche vão adotar a norma de carregamento elétrico da Tesla

Chinese electric vehicles are a serious threat to the Western automotive industry. This was stated by Jim Farley, CEO of Ford, during an appearance at the Aspen Ideas Festival, noting that China produces about 70% of all electric vehicles in the world.

According to “Business Insider,” Farley, who has been visiting China regularly lately, says he has been deeply impressed by the production capacity of Chinese brands, highlighting the technological superiority of Chinese electric vehicles.

Almost all cars are equipped with systems from companies like Huawei or Xiaomi that allow for seamless integration of digital content. “You get into an electric vehicle and our digital life is automatically reflected in the car”, said the American executive.

Farley sees China’s strengths not only in software but also in cost structure and product quality, noting that the vehicles are generally superior to Western models. “If we lose this competition, Ford will have no future”, warned the CEO of the American brand.

The competition from China has also had a direct impact on Ford’s strategy. The Chief Financial Officer, John Lawler, announced a change in direction in August of last year. Instead of the fully electric SUVs planned, Ford intends to focus more on hybrid models in the future.

Tags: Business InsiderCEO da FordChinaConcorrênciaJim farleyveículos elétricos
Share212Tweet133Send

Related Posts

UE impõe 70% de produção local como exigência para subsídios ao sector automóvel
Latest News

The EU imposes 70% local production as a requirement for subsidies to the automotive sector.

The European Union (EU), according to sources from the European Commission (EC), is preparing to introduce a rule that imposes...

by Redação
February 19, 2026
Ford e Geely estudam parceria
Latest News

“Ford and Geely are exploring a partnership.”

The American Ford and the Chinese Geely, both under pressure to lower production costs and investments in the development of...

by Redação
February 16, 2026
Novo Mercedes S 680 Guard 4Matic: versão blindada não foi esquecida
Latest News

New Mercedes S 680 Guard 4Matic: the armored version has not been forgotten.

When recently renewing the Mercedes S-Class, the star house has not forgotten the armored version. With its top-of-the-line model receiving...

by Redação
February 16, 2026
Renault produz drones em Le Mans
Latest News

Renault produces drones in Le Mans.

Renault has had an industrial hub in Le Mans since 1969, for the production of various components, especially mechanical parts,...

by Redação
February 16, 2026

Recent News

Max Verstappen reveals shocking F1 retirement thoughts: is his racing career nearing the end?

Max Verstappen reveals shocking F1 retirement thoughts: is his racing career nearing the end?

February 19, 2026
Red Bull Racing secures groundbreaking long-term deal with Visa: a new era in F1 sponsorship

Red Bull Racing secures groundbreaking long-term deal with Visa: a new era in F1 sponsorship

February 19, 2026
IndyCar revolutionizes global reach: brace for thrilling 2026 broadcast expansion!

IndyCar revolutionizes global reach: brace for thrilling 2026 broadcast expansion!

February 19, 2026
Lando Norris echoes Max Verstappen’s concerns: F1’s energy management crisis revealed!

Lando Norris echoes Max Verstappen’s concerns: F1’s energy management crisis revealed!

February 19, 2026

Newsletter

  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • EDITORIAL STATUS
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS

© 2023 AutoGear - Todos os direitos reservados AutoGear.

MSports Play Icon
MSports Play
The New streaming service
Download
×
No Result
View All Result
  • Latest News
  • AutoGear TV
  • Sustainable Mobility
  • Motorsports
    • Circuits
    • Rally
    • Rally raid
    • WEC
  • English
    • Português
    • Italiano
    • Français
    • Español
    • English
    • Deutsch
    • 日本語

© 2023 AutoGear - Todos os direitos reservados AutoGear.